Ownership, site content, copyright and registered trademarks
ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL assumes no responsibility for materials created or published by third parties with which the site has a hypertext link (“link”). The user who decides to visit a website linked to the site does so at his own risk, assuming the burden of taking all necessary measures against viruses or other destructive elements that can potentially harm him.
Use of the Montesilvano Futsal Cup site
The Montesilvano Futsal Cup site may not be used in any way to send pornographic material, or which in any case offends the sense of common decency or, more generally, for illegal purposes. The reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or otherwise exploitation of the site for commercial purposes is prohibited. It is possible to download or print a copy of the materials contained in the site for personal use and non-speculative purposes. Unauthorized use of the site and the material contained therein constitutes a violation of applicable laws on intellectual property. The user undertakes to keep all information on trademarks and copyrights contained on the materials downloaded or copied. The use of these materials on any other website is prohibited.
Disclaimer of warranty
The Montesilvano Futsal Cup website is provided by ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL “as it is”. ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL and its suppliers make no guarantees regarding the operation of the site, the accuracy, completeness, reliability of the information, materials and products contained therein. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL does not issue any implicit or explicit guarantee of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose.
Limitation of liability
ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from the use of the site, including direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
Law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by Italian law. The Court of Rome, Italy, will have exclusive jurisdiction and competence for any disputes and in any case connected to these terms and conditions.
Modifications of general terms
ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL reserves the right to modify the site and these General Conditions at any time. Changes will be communicated on the Montesilvano Futsal Cup site and, without prejudice to the user’s right of withdrawal, he will continue to use the site according to the modified version of the General Conditions.
Pursuant to the current legislation on the protection of personal data, art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation” or “GDPR”) ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL, as data controller, in relation to the personal data you provided when registering for the Montesilvano Futsal Cup tournament, informs you of the following:
- Purpose, legal basis of the processing and origin of the data – The processing of data – and in this case their collection, registration, storage, consultation, communication, transfer and / or dissemination – is directed and limited to the fulfilment by ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL of its institutional duties as established by the laws as well as by the sports rules and regulations relating to the organization and management of football in Italy, rules that the interested party declares to know. These tasks include, by way of example only and for their own part of competence: a) the registration of athletes and technicians with football clubs; b) the organization of activities aimed at promoting the values of sport among registered athletes. The data processing carried out by ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL is also aimed at providing the interested party with any useful information relating to the activities carried out also through its Internet site.
The legal basis relating to the processing of data for the purposes described above consists in fulfilling legal obligations to which ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL is subject. We specify that any data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, which include genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person as well as personal data relating to any criminal convictions and offenses are processed exclusively to fulfil a legal or regulatory obligation to which ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL is subject, in compliance with the specific provisions of the current legislation on personal data protection.
The Data is collected on the occasion of its registration in the Montesilvano Futsal Cup tournament; the Data may also be communicated to the National Amateur League (LND), to the C.O.N.I., to the F.I.G.C. and their territorial and divisional articulations to fulfill legal obligations and sporting regulations inherent in the organization and management of football in Italy.
- Processing methods, storage times and security – The Data is processed off-line, in a protected physical environment, both in paper and electronic format; Adequate technical and organizational measures are adopted to counter the risks of accidental or illegal destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, taking into account the state of the art and implementation costs, as well as the nature, object, context and purpose of the processing. The data will be processed by the Owner for the entire duration of the tournament and also subsequently within the limits allowed by law and to fulfill the institutional obligations of the Montesilvano Futsal Cup tournament, as well as to assert or protect the rights of the Owner, where necessary.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of any refusal – Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of data is strictly necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes and tasks referred to in point 1), as such, it is therefore mandatory and its lack makes it impossible to follow up the registration activities for the Montesilvano Futsal Cup tournament and the consequent relations with ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL in relation to your sporting activities.
- Any recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data from collaborators involved in registration activities for the Montesilvano Futsal Cup tournament, to the operators of the various hotels and non-hotel accommodation facilities directly concerned, as authorized subjects and therefore as such persons in charge of the processing.
- Your rights – In relation to the purposes described in this Policy, you can exercise at any time the rights that are recognized by law:
- access your data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they may be communicated, the applicable retention period, the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- obtain without delay the correction of inaccurate data concerning you;
- obtain, in the cases provided for, the cancellation of your data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing or to oppose it, in the cases provided for by law;
- in the case of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, to object if the conditions provided for by law are met;
- where the legal conditions apply, request the portability of the data you have provided to the Data Controller, i.e. to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also to transmit such data to another owner, without any impediment by the Owner himself;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data;
- to exercise these rights, contact the Data Controller at the addresses specified below, providing the data as indicated by the Guarantor for Personal Data Protection with the “MODEL exercising rights regarding the protection of personal data” made available on the Authority’s website: www.garanteprivacy.it;
- Data controller and contact details – The data Controller described in this notice is ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL – Via Lungotevere Dante n ° 314 – 00146 ROME – Italy – VAT, Tax Code. And Business Register FC n. 15117451003 – © 2019 Rome Marconi. To exercise your rights or to request any other information regarding the processing of your personal data: send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write, by sending the letter ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL – Via Lungotevere Dante n ° 314 – 00146 ROME – Italy.
Do you want to change your cookie preferences? The first time you access the site, a bar appears at the bottom asking you to accept the tracking of cookies or to customize your preferences, keeping or disabling some functions on track.
What cookies are:
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages on other domains) present on the site that the same is visiting.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the so-called Privacy Code). They are not used for other purposes, they are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website, they do not require the prior consent of the users and can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. The legislation provides that the user is adequately informed on the use of the same in order to express his consent.
- Third-part cookies
Third-part cookies are installed by a different site through the site you are visiting. These cookies can be sent to the user’s browser by third-party companies directly from their sites for their own purposes including, possibly, profiling. Users must be informed in advance about the methods of operation of these cookies and those necessary to give consent to their use.
The following categories of cookies are operational on the Montesilvano Futsal Cup website:
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. The technical cookies used are navigation or session cookies that mainly have the function of facilitating navigation by the user.
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to read the information on the page prepared by Google.
By leaving this web page, the user declares to have read the information on the cookies above and to give their consent to their use. Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from the hard drive of the user’s computer, to receive a warning when they are saved or to disable them altogether. For information on how to do this, you can consult the instructions or the help screen of your browser. However, the user must be aware that the refusal of technical and functional cookies renders this Site unusable.
For further information you can also consult the site in English: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating of various types of cookies or technological innovations may require the need to change this information. It is therefore possible that it will undergo changes over time. Therefore, the user is invited to periodically consult this page.
LA ROMA MARCONI SSD ARL ensures that it does everything in its power to provide the user with any information relating to the cookies that will be released.